WELCOME!
Fashion dolls and Frugal finds and Thrift Store treasures. Crafting and sewing are all on this blog...Enjoy:-) Instagram @nywcreations
NEW WALL HANGING
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I used every type of fabric I could get my hands on to create texture and depth.I gave it to my friend as a gift and she loved:-) So i guess I'm happy with it too.
Wow, that is beautiful! Last time I saw it, it was already amazing, but you out did yourself! I love how you did the leaves and the texture... wow, just... wow! Congrats, and I'm glad that your friend (I know who it is!) loved it! We knew she would :) Keep up the great work!!!
At Daiso Madame Morrible...love her face...but i have not seen the movie🤷♀️ Sweaters from Amazon I couldn't resist clearance doll at Walmart Cute Stacie face I don't already own from Savers. Thanks again for dropping in, you're the best and I do so appreciate it🎊👌😍😎💕
The lip color is always crazy. "who is willing to sacrifice their body?" "I am? I guess?" She knew for sure someone else would volunteer🤷🏿♂️ the one with gold earrings is going to share a body with #199. She's on the the green tie dye yoga MTM body. So is this one, but I use her more in pictures and they look like sisters to me. I'll probaly want them in a photo together at some point. And LIV is always a back-up Her name is Jayla. She was on a TALL body, so now her shoes are too big, but they are so cute. While I'm waiting for her hair to dry, I was going to make her a new dress... And it was a massive disaster🤪 So for now she's wearing The Red Queen's coat, against a snowy background. At least her lips came out a very nice peachy color🎨 And some random #lifeontheshelf . It looks like Naturalista and Cori are just trying to mind their own business🙄. They are always up to no good when I'm busy with my other projects😂
So much life going on, just like everyone else, I'm sure. New laptop, new address...yikes. I really debated if I would even return to my faithful blog. I love this forum and format and have been with it a long time. Thank you to all of you who have walked this journey with me. Hopefully I'll be able to get going again. But thanks sooo much. Lost my job of 15 years...not really sad for me, but others really relied on this place. I had four high school graduations in my family. My eldest granddaughter among others🎓 Updating doll storage, so much...too much stuff😒 Just a few residents of my dolly verse. and my favorite, Nyla, chillin' in a tree. My dream😎 My 2025, so far, in a nutshell...thx again💃🏽
Wow, that is beautiful! Last time I saw it, it was already amazing, but you out did yourself! I love how you did the leaves and the texture... wow, just... wow! Congrats, and I'm glad that your friend (I know who it is!) loved it! We knew she would :) Keep up the great work!!!
ReplyDeletethank you sooo much. and she does love it. i'm almost overwhelmed by how much she does, since she and her husband are/were both fine artist:-)
ReplyDeletethanks again