Looking for inspiration


http://www.huxleyking.com/huxlux-magnetic-paper-dolls/

I found these on a blog that appears to not have been active since 2009, but these are for magnetic paper-dolls. This image just really struck me for it's strength, and character in the faces and the poses. This artist hand drew this. So much talent. I like it so much, I don't even mind the "underwear"-they came a sheet of magnetic clothing according to the blogger. COOL. If I could learn to repaint/restyle fashion dolls like this, that would be awesome. We all must find our own style, for this diversity I am very thankful , since I am no artist; but there might just be room for my folksy style,w/ a bit of this type of flavor-flava:-)
Thought I would share-Be happy*.*

Comments

  1. These paper dolls are nice.

    Check out Prettypix4u.com for additional hand drawn paper dolls by paper doll artist, Diana E. Vining. Diana also makes portrait paper dolls.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog