Ready for the hunt

Once i discovered that my cute little girl is actually from the "WE 3 Friends" line from, 2004,I took a closer look at her and decided to keep her as a "Goldilocks" character. Then my migraine riddled brain had a strange thought; what if she was hunting those poor bears:-/ i know yikes...a little too dark for my taste-usually-but it still gave me a giggle. so then, I thought what if she wanted to capture them alive, at that point I realized my thoughts had unraveled and derailed. 
So no bears for her. But thx to "my froggy stuff" for the bow and arrow tute. from 2012. "Golden Lox" was born. *,*

Comments

  1. She is the perfect Goldilocks, especially with the bow and arrow. Would you believe it, I have some Wee Friends over her that need homes if you like, you can have them. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog