Popular posts from this blog
Barbie Fashionista #199 is so Pretty๐
The lip color is always crazy. "who is willing to sacrifice their body?" "I am? I guess?" She knew for sure someone else would volunteer๐คท๐ฟ♂️ the one with gold earrings is going to share a body with #199. She's on the the green tie dye yoga MTM body. So is this one, but I use her more in pictures and they look like sisters to me. I'll probaly want them in a photo together at some point. And LIV is always a back-up Her name is Jayla. She was on a TALL body, so now her shoes are too big, but they are so cute. While I'm waiting for her hair to dry, I was going to make her a new dress... And it was a massive disaster๐คช So for now she's wearing The Red Queen's coat, against a snowy background. At least her lips came out a very nice peachy color๐จ And some random #lifeontheshelf . It looks like Naturalista and Cori are just trying to mind their own business๐. They are always up to no good when I'm busy with my other projects๐
Surprise๐ I'm still here.
So much life going on, just like everyone else, I'm sure. New laptop, new address...yikes. I really debated if I would even return to my faithful blog. I love this forum and format and have been with it a long time. Thank you to all of you who have walked this journey with me. Hopefully I'll be able to get going again. But thanks sooo much. Lost my job of 15 years...not really sad for me, but others really relied on this place. I had four high school graduations in my family. My eldest granddaughter among others๐ Updating doll storage, so much...too much stuff๐ Just a few residents of my dolly verse. and my favorite, Nyla, chillin' in a tree. My dream๐ My 2025, so far, in a nutshell...thx again๐๐ฝ




Comments
Post a Comment