At Daiso Madame Morrible...love her face...but i have not seen the movieπ€·♀️ Sweaters from Amazon I couldn't resist clearance doll at Walmart Cute Stacie face I don't already own from Savers. Thanks again for dropping in, you're the best and I do so appreciate itπππππ
The lip color is always crazy. "who is willing to sacrifice their body?" "I am? I guess?" She knew for sure someone else would volunteerπ€·πΏ♂️ the one with gold earrings is going to share a body with #199. She's on the the green tie dye yoga MTM body. So is this one, but I use her more in pictures and they look like sisters to me. I'll probaly want them in a photo together at some point. And LIV is always a back-up Her name is Jayla. She was on a TALL body, so now her shoes are too big, but they are so cute. While I'm waiting for her hair to dry, I was going to make her a new dress... And it was a massive disasterπ€ͺ So for now she's wearing The Red Queen's coat, against a snowy background. At least her lips came out a very nice peachy colorπ¨ And some random #lifeontheshelf . It looks like Naturalista and Cori are just trying to mind their own businessπ. They are always up to no good when I'm busy with my other projectsπ
So much life going on, just like everyone else, I'm sure. New laptop, new address...yikes. I really debated if I would even return to my faithful blog. I love this forum and format and have been with it a long time. Thank you to all of you who have walked this journey with me. Hopefully I'll be able to get going again. But thanks sooo much. Lost my job of 15 years...not really sad for me, but others really relied on this place. I had four high school graduations in my family. My eldest granddaughter among othersπ Updating doll storage, so much...too much stuffπ Just a few residents of my dolly verse. and my favorite, Nyla, chillin' in a tree. My dreamπ My 2025, so far, in a nutshell...thx againππ½
Very cool! I like your colorful layer cake:@)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much πππΎπ
Delete