New Barbie Fashionistas

#183 is a "Broad Ken" and has the same face mold as "hip hoodie", but they don't look identical to me...brothers for sure, but mine are not twins🤷🏽‍♀️


So much better without that bright lip color...maybe it's just me😁

#180 was an impulse buy, but I'm not disappointed😎 

Her face is pretty, but very pixelated. Especially her lips-but that's in my meager skill set to fix😊

Her hair is so soft. After I took the little buns down, I think I'm going to cut it down to a tiny "fro". But still deciding🤔 

 

Comments

  1. Great job on the lips and I love his shirt! Beautiful hair on the girl, I'm always afraid to change it, thinking it might not work... Wish they'd stop with the little buns... Happy Sunday:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. Taking off lip color is usually easy, but i'm bad at putting it back🤗

      Delete
  2. The girl is soooo cute! Ken looks definitely better without that lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much. She was much cuter that I thought IRL😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog