Part 3-Backdrops for doll photos

I have so many foldable backdrops, these are just the highlights. I really want to make a foldable room. I watch the "MYFROGGYSTUFF" tutorials, but that is so outside my skill set🤷🏾‍♀️

My original Wonderland is now just puppy storage, so it can go.

another crazy chair to be recycled.

Barbie pets, LPS and others🐶🦒😁


Easy to store since none of it is really fragile, and my Orange Blossom 

I saved my "artwork". I might use it for my collage journals.

Main street. I posted this on my blog 12-11-2019. It was pretty cute, but needs upgrades😂



and on the reverse or inside is the multipurpose "brick wall". currently being used as an art gallery and performance space



brown wrapping paper works for just about everything

"Red Queens's garden"

Pink is for Barbie. I love collage.


this one is gold and photographs beautifully, even with the cracks in the folds...yikes

my newest beach collage-calendar pages are the best.

old beach

original "Themyscira" when I made a Wonder Woman doll. But it's still a good beach.

winter mountain

Paris for when "Avery "went to art school. It's really beat up and I don't really use it. So it might get recycled.

sunny mountain.

once again calendar pages and scrapbook paper. One of my favorites



Go cubs!!! I never use the outside/cover...

But the inside has dots, which work for all kinds of things.

Texture, ya gotta love texture. I made this one for Cori Cruze-wildhearts crew

I actually purchased a couple of "Black Panther" comics for this one when the movie came out in 2018. Love it🖤🤎🖤

Misc floors

oldie but goodie-wrapping paper


Princess backdrop made with scrapbook paper and a little paint.

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have so much "stuff" it's overwhelming sometimes🤷🏾‍♀️

      Delete

Post a Comment