Somethings I have to keep for storage anyway- Part2 babies and toddlers and teens...Oh my😂

This is the "nursery" room. Chad lives here because I sold the rest of the HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL dolls I had; his neck was broken, but the repair seems to be holding. So I keep him where I can see him😁

Pretty much it's storage for the babies...

...and their stuff.

I was going to dismantle it, but I realized that I still needed it for storage.


So I glued the sink/changing table to the wall. Years of hot glue and cardboard are nobody's friend.

And of course the crib full of babies. 

The babysitter's club-Skipper and friends and the Stacie science club share this space. Most of these dolls are so cute I don't want this in a giant plastic tub where I can't see them.

He's still dressed for prom.

Most of my "petites" end up here, especially if they have a bent arm and can hold a baby👶🏾

I really want to get brave enough to try the Creatable World body swap, then everybody can play with the babies...one day😁

keep me away from cardboard and craft sticks😂

And the "preschool" diorama is packed to the rafters. So I'm also going to leave this one as is, just move it to a different shelf. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment