My recycle bin is getting full. Part 4-box rooms

The "Teacher's Lounge" and Joe the bartender have been relocated. It wasn't really a box, just poorly constructed  walls in a shelf. It's so funny to me, how, with the right lighting and angle, even weird things can look ok...that's life😁 Most of the background has been recycled. I'll miss my bottle cut outs, but now I have some nice hot glue bottles that I made, if the bar lives again😎

This was once a lab and music room, now just storage.

It has been broken down and recycled. The back wall was  an add on, so it's the only part of the box I kept. All of the furniture, etc has been stored away. 


I might try a cosmetic store again, it just didn't work out last time. but making the make up was fun🎨💄

I emptied the sewing/craft room so I could move it. I really need to paint that bookshelf.

But it stayed pretty much the same...keeper
😏

This is a 10 year old box room/display. It's a keeper👍🏾

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog