Well this happened-Barbie Looks #3

So, she was my last purchase in February. And wasn't do to arrive until the end of March. But you know how AMAZON is, she came in 2 days. Even though she was back down to her original $19.99 sale price, and she's just lovely...I didn't need to add anything else to the chaos. So for March, it's my goal to not purchase anything doll or toy related. And to complete my organizing, downsizing, purge. 

Until then, Please enjoy pics of the newest petite beauty, her name is Ezri. As soon As I saw her face, that was her name. And yes, Ezri Dax from DS9 was my inspiration😁🚀





her eyes are pixelated , there were a couple of spots on her face and her hair was very "crunchy".


But so pretty. Mattel made some lovely sculpts for this series.


washed her hair and repaired the spots on her face👌🏾


she's even small for a petite.

 

Comments