I was having a head poppin' good time last week🤣"Off with their heads!" 🤴🏾

I should have bought 2 of these- Ken fashionista #167 Blonde in wheelchair when they were $9 on Amazon. He doesn't match this guy...too "orange"...

...or this one #184. So handsome😁 I was really hoping for a match.

So it came down to the Dog Trainer or the Barista

Ken heads come off so easy...stressfree

and Luca already had a name and seniority... 

He looks good on this MTM body😎

And now he can serve this new Totally Tiny French breakfast I grabbed for $5 from 5Below, which now has things over $5...go figure😵


The twins finally had to give up those bodies. 

that's a lot of neck peg in there.



I hope that they will still be friends after this🤦🏾‍♀️

 

Comments

  1. Looks like somebody was having a lot of creative fun! I like the new barista!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog