Barbie Fashionista #199 is so Pretty😍


The lip color is always crazy. 


"who is willing to sacrifice their body?"
"I am? I guess?"
She knew for sure someone else would volunteer🤷🏿‍♂️

the one with gold earrings is going to share a body with #199. She's on the the green tie dye yoga MTM body.



So is this one, but I use her more in pictures and they look like sisters to me. I'll probaly want them in a photo together at some point.



And LIV is always a back-up

Her name is Jayla. She was on a TALL body, so now her shoes are too big, but they are so cute.
 While I'm waiting for her hair to dry, I was going to make her a new dress...

And it was a massive disaster🤪

So for now she's wearing The Red Queen's coat, against a snowy background.

At least her lips came out a very nice peachy color🎨


 

And some random #lifeontheshelf .
It looks like Naturalista and Cori are just trying to mind their own business🙄.
They are always up to no good when I'm busy with my other projects😂

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog