Time to clear away old projects that didn't work out or I just never finished-Part 1 "The Library"

I started making books out of old magazines last September


My goal was to make at least 100 books...got close, 77. But I love making tiny books so the goal is still in reach.👍

Painted a chest to hold special books and letters and such




This "library" had been in this shoebox for along time. So it really needed an update


oh no...those stripes are killing me


This plant was so easy to make and added "life" to the space, but not enough to save it.


these candles are melted crayons. Great idea, not mines-YouTube😁







This chest is my favorite part, since it has a secret compartment in the bottom:-D

The bookcase was surprisingly level and able to stand on it's own once I carefully removed it from the box. I have an odd collection of windows as well. Some of my older dioramas just don't stand the test of time. live and learn😎  

Hopefully I'll be motivated to actually rebuild her sanctuary-Primrose needs her library😊

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog