Spending my time not my money😁 Sewing and head swapping✂

Another February purchase. I wanted it for the KEN clothes patterns. One good thing is that the book does have multi-sizes for BARBIE clothes: classic, petite and curvy, so that's interesting. Even though I draft my own patterns most of the time, I really wanted to see if these were any better...well...for $15...it's a start 🤷🏾‍♀️

His shirt is from the book, her skirt is not. I just wanted something to match his bow tie👔


This is the "tuxedo" pattern. I used felt to save time and it looks like an old school smoking jacket. But it does fit nicely and I didn't need to alter it at all.


This was a bad head swap. That "tall" body type is my least favorite, but the complexion is so off that I had to switch them back.

yikes🥺

Her face is so pretty. As always that lip color has to go. And I still might cut her hair.
 She reminded me of the character Gaia from the show "The 100" that was on a couple of years ago. 

So here is Gaia💗

Outfit by me. Background is a calendar page, but gives the feel of the dystopian future😏



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog