Amazon and Dollar Tree finds😎

I ordered all of these from Amazon for less than $20.
The MTM Barbie is on the shelf for now until I decide who gets a new body. She is a good complexion match for a number of my girls.


I just had to have the tiny sewing machine and they both have on "real" clothing. Those painted bodies are not my favorite.👕👖👚




They both live in the daycare now. And those blind balls make perfect shelves.

The Dollar tree in my area finally got this set in stock🎉🎉🎉

The size is almost perfect. It snaps together very easy; and the table and chairs stay together without any glue. But the umbrellas will need a dab of glue🤷🏾‍♀️

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I wanted to see how they are package so that I would know what to look for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog