Finally finished a few of my projects🤷🏽‍♀️🌻😁

This 2006 Barbie Fashion Fever bed has been on my MERCARI for what seems like forever, so I added some bedding to sweeten the pot.


The pillows are my favorite part. I purchased all kinds of cute fabric, last year I think. Because I was going to make and sell doll bedding...nope🤦🏾‍♀️ And still ended up using what I already had.

Found the lounge chairs to complete the set.

Then I got side tracked with some body swapping, but they have the same face, so it seemed a little pointless. And purple top's face is much better, it doesn't have that weird hazy powder on it. That stuff does not come off🥺

 I painted the tables yellow and made some sunflower cushions by hand.


A little coffee and relaxation☕🍩🍰🌻


It matches the little RV

Ms .Jodie likes the #vanlife during her summer vaca. but nobody needs this much patio furniture🌴🌻🌴 

And Hunter finally got his bag.

It's kinda cute for my first try. And just what does he carry in his bag, anyway😂😁😂

 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Linda. Hey blogging these days is a crafty outlet, and I really appreciate you checking in *,*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog