Girl Chat 6/28-Should have posted this in June...#whachagonnado🤷🏽‍♀️😁😊

"Good Grief"
"What's wrong?"

"she's on Amazon Again"

"I thought she was on a budget"

" really, does she ever really stick to her BUDGET"

"hey, I believe she can do it, I really do"

"sometimes she just needs a little something, ya know?"



"That's how we ended up with Ezri"

"hey are you talking about me? or is it those Kens?...dish"


"we think a new girl is on her way"
"is she petite, I really need some new clothes,  those babysitters won't share"

"What kind is she?"
"Is she COLLECTABLE?"
"maybe she'll just live in her box until her price goes up?"
"I doubt it, she seems very excited about this one"

"oh, well" 
"there's always room for one more"
"slide over, I'm not living in the pre-school. No offense Ms Bloom, but it's crowed in there."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog