Photos and finds๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘š

These outfits were just a few pieces I was able to squirrel away from my granddaughter's haul. Reproductions of the Classic Strip Barbie swim suits๐Ÿ‘™and the shoes and matching purse.  

Impulse buys. I had not run across them before. They were a good price, but I don't know if I'll keep them. Both have on nice outfits that might be worth keeping...we'll see๐Ÿ˜
Especially with the new wave of Fashionistas already showing up on Amazon, I might need the room๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Amazon find. She's new and she's so cute. That "Bee Movie" face just gets me. and that she has on a real dress.

Cute playset

I don't really know how big an Expresso machine is suppose to be. But it does look cute in the kitchen.


And look at her fitting in and making friends๐Ÿ˜

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog