Life and stuff๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️

I had so many pictures to post. but life keeps lifeing...kidney stones and grandma duty got me this month. Thanks for stopping in *,*

Found this Barbie Extra doll at the thrift for about $2 wearing her visor and earrings so I gave her a make over while I try to decide if I'm going to keep her.
She's dressed very similar to her original outfit with clothes I already had. She's so cute๐Ÿ˜

Both of these for around $4. I can always use new bodies, but I've got no takers right now.


Creatable World enjoying the mini in a mini๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I'm always shocked at how quickly "new" dolls end up in the thrift store. Her sandals are still strapped to her feet๐Ÿ˜ณ And they actually did a decent job on her face mold, she's very pretty. Just a few other things I picked up in this haul.






And here she is at a welcome party hosted by Tiana๐Ÿ’š

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog